That food looks yummy. We finally got our blogspot.http://brenchantal.blogspot.com/
I have the most fatest cutest neicey in the whole wide world!! Kyla makes brest milk and nasty cereal actually look good... and we all know that it's not ;)
I would like to purchase a two month supply of breast milk from kiera. If Kyla can put on weight that fast, then hook me up.-Kenton-
holy cow! I didn't know you had a blog! yay!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That food looks yummy. We finally got our blogspot.http://brenchantal.blogspot.com/
I have the most fatest cutest neicey in the whole wide world!! Kyla makes brest milk and nasty cereal actually look good... and we all know that it's not ;)
I would like to purchase a two month supply of breast milk from kiera. If Kyla can put on weight that fast, then hook me up.
-Kenton-
holy cow! I didn't know you had a blog! yay!!
Post a Comment