
On May 21 Roxy gave birth to 12 puppies! There are 5 black and 7 brown (and I like to think of having one REALLY big white puppie) Females: 4black and 3brown Males: 1black and 4brown They are all a good size and seems to be very hungry. Poor Roxy has 2 inverted nipples (anyone know what to do about that?) and is altogether missing a nipple too. They are just sooooo cute and soft.
Kyla was suprised when the little puppie stated to try to nurse her.
4 comments:
no fair, you get all the baby fun
Kiera, this is Summer from Boardriders. How random that I came across your blog, but I was so excited to see you and your cute little family. I died when I saw your baby in the Roxy sweater, I totally remember that! You'll have to visit my blog and link to my website, if you want some bows for your baby send me an email. Tell your mom and dad "HI!"
wow... josh was right dangit!!! Congrats on the pups. that is awesome 12 is a big number. That is good too that you got so many chocolates. What are you selling them for?? Let us know if you have any questions!!!
Baby nursing puppies? Weird!
Post a Comment