Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oregon Coast 2008

Hike to Cape Lookout

Hiking with my cool hip sling


3 cuties at the Beach


Grandma Mindy babysitting the 3 Amigas




Awsome beach view...Now all we need is SUN!

Outside of our Beach House


Hiking to the Sandune

On top of the huge sandune.. Sad to say I barily made it up.

5 comments:

Bairds said...

So fun...I only wish we could go back. Mom was shocked when she saw the pic. of the three girls, she thought it was real :)

Baby Bling said...

You're so pretty and your daughter is too!

Me and My Clan said...

I'm glad you stopped by my blog. It's fun to hear from you. It's been a really long time! You're little girl is adorable! I'm glad I finally got to see her.

Me and My Clan said...

By the way, I LOVE that..."daHello"! I'm going to start using it! (:

Stephanie said...

Kiera how did you do that with the three of them. I want to have a copy of it becasue I really wanted to get a picture of all 3 of them in those suites. By the time we see each other again they be grown out of those for sure. Anyway it was good to see you and Kyla. Next time we come to Utah we'll have to meet at your moms house or something.