Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blacksmith Fork Canyon

We decided to go for a picinic now that the weather is nice. I love Sept it has to be my favorite month!
Kyla's big girl carseat, Iknow that she is still too young and still under 20 lbs but she seems just as safe and is sooo much happier forward facing besides didnt we all survive without the crazy carseat rules? (still cant believe you have to have your kid in a seat till their 8)

Rare moment. My being happy with the dogs around. Yes I suppose deep down I love em but after raising 12 puppies a few months ago combined with my dog allergies Im a little tired of em.
The picinic- yeah I went all out. PPJ's cookies and watermelon.


Once again I forgot shoes. Ican never remember those little things plus she never keeps them on. Anyway she is a Bockholt so she needs to be tuff.

4 comments:

Bairds said...

how fun! nothing is better on a picnic than pb&j.
ps. Tell Kyla her aunt Kaylee says she doesn't have to be tuff if she doesn't want to

McRae Family said...

Where is your recipe!! I'll have you know I spent a whole 2 minuets putting mine up!!

Kristy said...

So, I'm answering your comment as a comment. I have no idea how to get all those pictures into one picture. My sister Jen did it for me. She is a genious at blogging, and wants to be a photographer. Put two and two together and there you go. (Or, one and one together--whatever.) Can you tell me how you were able to put how long ago someone did a new post on their blog on your blog list? Does that question even make sense?

Baby Bling said...

I did the same thing with the carseat. I think the people who make those laws don't have children who hate the car.