Monday, September 1, 2008

Cub River

Aunt Kaylee with Kyla

This memorial day weekend we went to the Cub River in Idaho. My family goes every year and for once its a vacation that I dont have to travel far for since we live in northern Utah. We had a lot of fun even though Kyla and I are getting over a nasty cold and I had to drive into Logan to go to work Sat and Sun nights.

This was Kyla very 1st overnight camping trip.



I went a little overboard with the me and Kyla pics.




If Seth looks irritated its because I made us sleep in a tent. The 1st time in two years that we camped with a tent, but now that we have a baby I wanted a more "secure" enviornment. Maybe my mothering side is starting to come out.


So much for my mothering side actually, I totally forgot sock and shoes, so Kyla is wearing my sock as some sort of fluffy boot.
Check out these Cheeks!



The girls, Kyla, Kaylee, me and Chantal



My bro Bren with his wife Chantal. Arnt they cute? (sorry Kaylee but I forgot to take a pic of you and Scott)


Cant have a good campout without my dad making the usual T bone steak and scampi dinner. We ate in the 20 minute window of non rain on Sunday. Best food in the world. Thanks Dad!




5 comments:

Me and My Clan said...

I love the "fluffy boots"! I thought that was some new baby accessory they've come up with. Hmm, maybe you should try selling them...you'd make a killing. (:

Kristy said...

I loved those pictures. Kyla is getting so big. What a fun weekend. You have inspired me to go camping. Now I just need to pick a time...

The Knight Family said...

Awesome! I didn't know you were a blogger. I just started one. Do you mind if I add your link to mine as well?

Baby Bling said...

I wish I was in the McRae family, every other post is some fun trip you went on.

Bairds said...

I love those big blue eyes! someday when I get my camera I'll email you more pics ;)