
Lucky for us Halloween was on a Friday so we came down to join the festivites. We all were witches, my mom even dressed up which is a first since I can remember. Kaylee and Scott came down too and I wish I had a pic of Scott he was hallarious-Kaylee will post a pic I'm sure. Chantal and Bren were there too. It was also soooo warm, reminded my of my childhood Halloweens in Palm Desert, CA where you didnt have to consider the weather for you costume.

Kyla is a bat. The cape and ears were worn by all us McRae kids, my mom made it for me when I was a babe. I made the skirt. It has bats on it and is super cute (very proud of my skills). Her stocking match mine so I had to get them, and Chantal made the scarf which she adores and tries to wear all day still.

The Feaky Couple. Im pretty sure my dad only made a few kids wet their pants this year.

The sisters

In the afternoon we went to Kristy and Walts house for some goodies. Glynneth made homemade rootbeer and it has a big hit with the grandkids. Kristy made pumpkin pie and I normally hate pie crust of any kind but hers was fablous! Glynneth also wore an awsome Halloween witch costume.

Me and Kaylee

This is our Fam and yes I had to force Seth to dress up and this is what he comes up with. Ill work on him for next year.
6 comments:
Don't we look spooky?
I love your witch costume! At least Seth somewhat tried. Shane did absolutely nothing. Although I didn't do much more, (I wore butterfly wings and fake eyelashes) HEHE. Kyla looked adorable! As always! P.S. Have Chantel teach you how to make those scarves so you can teach me! :)
That was a cute idea! Witches are about the only chance I might have to get Maybel to dress-up "girly"!
I totally forgot that you had made that skirt of Kyla's. I loved it when I saw it, and now, remembering that you made it, makes me very impressed
Cute pictures! I love all the witches! And congrats on the pregnancy too!
I was a witch too. I guess that was the popular thing. I've been meaning to congragulate you on being pregnant. YayYayYay!!! I'm so excited for you, but at the same time i'm glad it's not me.
Post a Comment