Kyla realizing she has no hands.
Christmas Morning. She LOVED that horsey!Wondering why he is not saying HO HO HO like her parents told her he would.
Wow so its been a month since I last posted. A lot has happened with Seths Birthday, Kylas 1st Birthday, Christmas, Santa, New Years and the pregnancy. Ill try to catch up. Ive been dreading the blog lately, mostly since Ive been dreading everything that is not essential to life...and even then....I think its cause the pregnancy hormones/sick time. I get to blame everything on those right? But now that Im being harrassed soI figured Id post plus I have news......
ITS A BOY!!!!!
Totally excited now Ill have one of each so the pressure is off (not that there really was any). I thought it was a boy too except I kept thinking it would be nice to have a girl-then we wouldnt have to buy a thing- but alas now I get to get more baby clothes. Oh how fun. Seth is excited and coming up with bizare names. He thinks he gets to name the baby since its a boy, at first I thought okay but then he came up with names like Ragnar, Lanbe, Wolfgar, and other ones I dont think there are real letters for. So perhaps I will not let him near the birth certificate when the time comes. I guess this is what happens when your spouse is obsessed with acient history. Anyway here is the pic of the little one.

The rest of the pics are not in any order but Ill lable then for you
4 comments:
Glad you had a good Christmas! Congrats on the baby boy!
yeah!!! Im so excited for you1 and i cant wait to hear the name!
My vote is Ragnar
YEAH A BOY!!! How exciting.. now me, you and Gina will all have one boy and one girl! How fun!
Well my vote is that you get to name him!... You do have to carry him for 9 months right?... it's only fair!
COngrats!
Post a Comment