Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The Good News
So 2 weeks ago at my ultrasound they found a major, life threatning problem with the babys lungs. (Plueral Effusion) Its VERY rare only about 1 in 15,000 so my doc had to refer me to a specialist and I had that appointment today. They did an extensive ultrasound and found that his plueral effusion has spontaniously healed. This only happens 10% of the time so it was awsome to have it happen to me especially so quickly. Now his lungs should have time to develope before he is born, his heart wont be stopped by compression, I wont have to deliver at Primary Childrens hospital, he wont have one lung-if he survived, and no high risk surgeries to the baby while he's in my belly. Im so so happy and relieved. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is amazing! I am glad he is ok!
I had no idea!!! I'm so happy everything is ok!
Hurray!
Oh Kiera! I'm so HAPPY for you! Glad that everything has turned out for the better.
Oh wow! That IS good news! Thank heavens!
This is wonderful news! I imagine you are very relieved! YEAH!
Wow that's a lot of scary things to worry about!! I'm glad everything is OK!!!
Thank goodness he is alright. We had a scare like that with Melanie - they thought she had spina bifida. After the second ultrasound it ruled out that she was just fine afterall. What a relief to you guys!
Post a Comment