Monday, February 16, 2009

Grand Targhee

For some reason I can never get the pics in the right order. Above is Kaylee with Kyla petting the horsey. Kyla still REALLY loves horseys.

My baby's hair is getting long and curly.

She thought she was "pitty" (pretty) in my coat and wanted to wear it. She also really wanted to sit in this chair like a big girl and stayed there for about 30 min. This is at Kaylees house.


My mom and Kyla during the buggy ride.



Part of the massive conference room we rented at the Grand Targhee resort. The snowboard runs end at the entrance to the hotel so it was pretty cool. Everyone was there except Chantal and Bren but they did come up for part of the time and we stayed at there apt in Rexburg for a night and they let us stay in their King size bed. So nice.




Kaylee, my mom, and Kyla.





Watching Kung Fu Panda one of Kylas favorite "moomees"







The parents/grandparnts who made this fabulous winter trip possible.








The group. Kyla and I didnt snowboard for obvious reasons. I had to convince my dad that the baby pink snowboard he wanted to get her was probably a bit "too old" for Kyla this season so she got snow pants instead and had a good time sliding down hill on her bum.






Ahhh another family picture.









5 comments:

Ash & Tim said...

Looks like fun -well not for me -I don't like being out in the cold but Tim would love it. Love the picture of Kayla's curls they are darling.

Angela said...

WOW! How fun. I love the curls on Kyla's hair--darn cute! Little miss Kyla seems to be getting quite the personality.

McRae Family said...

These pictures are great - I want copies! mom

Bairds said...

I want copies too. That was such a fantabulous weekend! Let's do it again...next week. cya then!

Shane's Posse said...

HER HAIR! OMG! It's so freaking cute!! I can't wait to come play!