Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Little Miss Kyla

She just has grown up too fast!
The jacket her aunt Kaylee got her from Chile. Kyla now loves to say "coat" and then brings me one to wear.

One morning she somehow managed to do this to herself.



This is a portible speaker. Kyla likes to carry aroung her music everywhere she goes. Its a great tracking device.



Drawing is her favorite thing to do, sadly right now her drawings take after her mothers.



4 comments:

Bairds said...

I laughed so hard at Kyla in her pink bunny! How did she manage that one! She looks taller and skinnier. She is growing too fast!
I forgot about the Chile jacket. Darling! I bought it before I knew much about babies- is it too itchy for her?

Me and My Clan said...

Oh my heck! What a cutie she is! I know, time flies doesn't it???

Krystal said...

that's impressive with the pj's! She just didn't want them on eh?

The Knight Family said...

Oh look at how cute she is!! Hey- you're almost half way done with your pregnancy. How are you doing now days? I feel like I never get to see you now that our walks are over. Can I watch Kyla for you so you guys can go on a Valentine's date? We will be home so give me a call.