
Kyla has a "big girl bed" Its just a twin mattress on the floor but she cant climb any higher than that so it works perfectly. We put her in it a week or two ago and so far its been a really easy transition. We had planned to do this later but before baby #2 was born (didnt want to buy another crib) but we cleaned our basement and had it upstairs so we figured why not. She is really good about staying in bed at night. Of couse she has to walk to the door and make sure it is really shut but then goes back into her bed to sleep. Nap time is a different story. She'll read for an hour or so in her room instead of taking a nap so she gets to stay in the crib for those.

Seth and Kyla always seem to come up with interesting outfits. She loves to accessorise!

Somehow there are two of these pics. Oops

Skatebording lessons start early in this family.

Kyla and Grandpa. She loves to play in his Jeep.

This shirt was made for me when I was a baby. Looks cute on her too.

Kyla LOVES all her stuffed animals. She is a good hugger.
4 comments:
The cutest baby on earth award! I love those glasses, but my fav. pic is here wiht her sucker!
That aerobic baby shirt was given to me for Kiera by my aerobics class that I taught at BYUHawaii while I was pregnant.
I love it! She is just like her mama! Yep, naps are definitely tougher when they can get up and do something else... good luck with that!
Super cute!! I love it! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you when you come up for Kaylee and Scotts graduation!! we'll be in our new place just a few doors down from Kaylee and Scott :) it'll be a party forsure!
Post a Comment