Monday, April 20, 2009

Lots of Easter Pictures

Once again pics are out of order. The above is Kyla getting distracted by the flowers at Grandma Bockholts house. She kept picking them if eggs were'nt readily avalible. I just love her new Easter dress as well. She looked like a little angle.

Now at my parents she morphs into a crazy chocolate eating gobblin. The headband and glasses she got in her basket and she LOVED to wear them. This is the egg hunt at my parents.




Egg hunting with Grandma B








Kyla and her cousin Katryn getting ready to find those eggs. (Kyla has no idea what to do at this point but likes the attention Katryn is a little more prepared)





Easter basket happieness! All her little presents didnt even fit in the basket. Maybe next year Ill have more self control...or get a bigger basket.






Easter morning. Drooling chocolate.








Forgot to fix this pic oops. Kyla loved coloring and putting stickers on the eggs. She had TONs of fun with this.







Seth and I decided to color over 5 dozen eggs and Kyla to decorate them. Luckily my family really loves easter eggs. I think my dad ate a dozen that night.









3 comments:

Bairds said...

Angel to chocolate monster...love it!

The Staheli's said...

What a cute little girl!! :) And already getting closer to meeting that baby boy. So fun!

Bonnie said...

I love Kyla's dress! Congratulations to Seth!
Best wishes to you Kiera..... your nearing the finish line and we're thinking of you. :)