
So we moved and I had a new baby! Bryce weight at birth was 8lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches. Labor was significantly shorter this time only 2.5 hours from when I was induced till he was born! Everything is going good he sleeps a lot during the day so I can get stuff unpacked. Bryce is 3wks now and weights 11.5 lbs and is 23.5 inches. An inch and a pound a week, not bad but he does eat every 2 hours.

Pioneer day with Grandma and Grandpa McRae. There was a little parade and neighborhood get together wich was fun. Then lots of fireworks that night.

Kyla laying out at the pool.

Practicing her pool sport skills

The baby Bryce.

Kyla very excited to hold her new baby


Playing in the hot tub with dada

The day Bryce was born.
6 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! What a cute baby!
I don't know why the pic. of mom dressed like a pioneer is so funny to me. I can't wait to see you, like one more week and a day!
SO CUTE! Congrats! I totally forgot you were due! Your kids are so cute!
It's about time I saw a picture of that cute baby!! He looks like you! Congratulations!!
How fun to see the blanket I made you in the picture! Cute babies you have there!
Bryce is such a cutie! We miss you guys and hope you're doing well. Thanks for the card:)
Post a Comment