Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Baby

Claire Diane is what we named her. She was 7lbs 1 oz and 19.5 inches tall. She is so tiny and its been fun to actually use newborn clothes on her. As you can see she's got lots of sometimes curly dark hair. The birth was great! I went into labor a week and a half early so my pregnancy was about 2.5 weeks shorter than my others. I got my membranes stripped a couple times and it turned out the third time was the charm. Went to the hospital at 6pm with not too bad of contractions and went to a 9cm before they broke my water, then five minutes later she was born. About a 3 hour process, not too bad considering it was my fist time having a labor come naturally.
Claire going home from the hospital
Bryce LOVES her, showers her with kiss and goo's in her face every chance he gets. He is such a sweetheart with her.
Kyla is now warmed up to her. She didnt acknowledge her the first two days and didn't want to talk about her. Now she loves to hold her and tell us how cute she is.
The 3 little cousins about 7 months apart. All girls.
My friend Heather


My two munchkins didn't do to well with staying calm in the hospital.


3 comments:

Bairds said...

Oh you have such a cute family now! And I love everything about Claire!. She is so tiny and is such a doll! And I'm also very jealous of your birth experience…but at the same time you have given my hope.

McRae Family said...

Oh my I Love the picture of the little girl cousins for so many reasons. Kalia's face just purely cracks me up! Congrats again we are very excited for you!

Krystal said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! kyla just makes me laugh, and I can totally picture Bryce just getting into her face. :)