Monday, December 12, 2011

Ginger Bread Houses

 My favorite picture, just showing what its really like.
 Seth's birthday.  I only took two pictures cause it was HIS birthday.
 One day Bryce finds this necklace, I tell him he can have it cause it's "boyish".  So he heads off to his room, disrobes, finds this turtleneck onsie in the bottom of his drawer, puts it on, puffs out his stomach, and states "I cute".  He was so proud.  At least he was holding his pop gun the whole time.
 Kyla demanded to be photographed with "hop hop" she no longer sleeps with this since she gave it to Claire.  (On a side note, Kyla gave me her baby panda and Seth her monkey stuffed animal.  She becomes distressed when she enters our room and we arnt snuggling them or they aren't laying on my made bed.  She will also tuck these animals into our arms when she thinks we are sleeping.  She probably is the mother in her mind) Im sure the pink bunny, Alfrit, would have been chosen first but he was put in the "boogle box" and wont be out till Kyla does an extra chore.
 Love how they look so loving toward Claire
 Finally all three staring at the camera
 We focused on maximum candy usage since we are giving it away to candy lovers.
 Bryce and Kyla made their own


2 comments:

Bairds said...

I love how giving Kyla is! I also love how protective Kyla and Bryce are of Claire. What sweet kids you have.
And Happy Birthday old man Seth!

The Staheli's said...

You're kids are just too cute! Love the "real" picture. Makes me laugh. :)