Monday, April 28, 2008

Washington Trip


Eliza Volmer and Kyla "playing" together-who knew baby wipes could be so fun?

Stopped at Olive Garden on the way home, of course Kyla wouldn't stay in her car seat so we tried a chair which was interesting cause she kept arching her back and slipping around. We found out that she REALLY enjoys suckig on celery sticks, at least it's healthy right?


You may be wondering why I choose to willingly put this picutue for public viewing. My mother and I wanted to go to the temple, alas we had not thought ahead enough to bring our own dressy clothes so we borrowed from my Grandma Volmer. We laughed so hard at our selves that we decieded to do a photo shoot. Here is my favorite!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I have such a cute cousin! Congratulations a few months late on the cute baby. I'll send kisses and hugs back with Aunt Glynn when I see her. Love you guys! Bonnie

Bairds said...

Um Kiera, as much as you think it is funny, as your sister I am going to say I don't think it is in your best interest to wear your grandmother's dresses anymore. Ha ha, ok, I laughed really hard. You're beautiful. And Kyla is DARLING!! I can't hardly wait until you guys can come...I'm like counting down the days.

Shane's Posse said...

Well, I think that you and your mother are regular SUPER MODELS! But the truth of the matter is that those dresses really don't do you justice!!