Ooooouuueeeee Now dont I belong in an attractive family! For my birthday June 4th I got a card from my Grandma and Grandpa McRae that had these pic in it. My favorite is the mustaches my Grandpa and uncle Brett are sporting. If your wondering what is wrong with my baby pic I'll tell you- The Docs shaved my beautiful black hair (just in the front) so they could put an IV in. Anyway I thought these pics were too good to keep to myself.
I do have to comment on my mom. She looks like the second youngest person in this pic. I now know where my sis Kaylee gets her young look from...Wow. The bangs make me giggle especially since I know how much hair in her eyes drive her crazy!!

This is my actual B-Day the big 25. Half way to 50. Yay. Sadley I got mastitis the day before so I was sick as hell. Lucky for me I have the worlds greatest mom who came up and pampered me and Kyla for a couple days since Seth works ALL THE TIME. My mom took some family pics but Kyla is the only photographic one in the family, as you can tell by my blog. Seth and I did make it to a movie that night- Indiana Jones. It was fun to go on a date with my hubby, it had been awhile.
5 comments:
Haha! those pics are hilarious! Your dad looks EXACTLY like Bren.
And I hope you're feeling better, mastitis sucks.
oh, matt wants to go see that movie sooo bad. . .but first he says he has to watch all the previous ones. . .I told him I'll sleep :)
tell seth that families come first!!
it's hilarious! What happened to our poor Aunts? Glad you had a good birthday, we are going to have to party it up in NYC!! And you and Kyla are as beautiful as always...
I seriusly thought that was Bren! Crazy! Your mom looks like she's 12. Sorry you were so sick on your B-day. That totally blows! At least you can party in New York and then with me when you return home! You and Kyla are BEAYTIFUL! Gosh that little girl is so DAMN cute!
Oh by the way, that cyst in your hand looks like it hasn't got much better. :)
Post a Comment