Sunday, June 15, 2008

New York II

There are sandy beaches in NY-I never knew that.  I put Kyla's feet into the wet sand and she really did not like it, she better start to like it because I have two more beach trips this summer.
Kyla sitting on the sheet, her favorite thing was to try to pull up the sheet and try to get the sand.  Oh yeah- the blurry spot on the pic is a certain someone who refused to let anyone see this pic with he or she in it.
Little Italy which is my favorite place.  I love pasta!
Im trying to get Kyla to hold a bottle by herself so I leave her with a juice bottle.  For some reason she doesn't like to touch it so she gets very creative. 
I actually think this pic is adorable.  Kyla was trying to eat the flowers in central park, Jake intervened and it made Kyla upset-those flowers looked tasty!

2 comments:

Shane's Posse said...

Please don't let people make my God-daughter cry. JK :)Those pictures are so cute! I can't tell you enough how freaking cute that little girl is. By the way, you look AMAZING! You've slimmed down and look GREAT! My gorgeous little "barbie girl!" P.S. I finally have your ringtone back on so you should call me when you get back so I can dance to it. Love you and keep having fun in NY! Oh yeah tell your mom and Kaylee HI.

Angela said...

Kiera! I didn't know you were back in NEW YORK!! How freaking cool is that! Have a lot of fun, someday...I'll get there.