
Every year the Drive In parade follows the 4th (Im behind on posting-I just found my camera)
This was our first year going and it was pretty cool, we had gone fishing that day too and I caught 2 pretty trout.

My favorite (I base my decisions completely on the outward appearances)

Seth seemed to like these kind a lot

This was definitly the most unusual. Scott do you know what this is???
2 comments:
No comment on the cars, but I went to Bren's blog and I LOVE that you are identified as "the woman who holds the baby", that made me laugh. I think I am "the woman who holds the camera" because I am never in pictures. And I love the you love Modest Mouse, they're one of my favorites, too! Very few people go clear back to Interstate 8.
Scott says it's an old race car that they used to race on tracks like we do today in NASCAR in the 30s. He says it is probably a Bugatti or a Ferrari. Looks like a big hunk of metal to me.
Post a Comment