Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Troops

Seth is the "furry" one on the side.
Okay, Seth said these beauties are the size of a dinner plate and are everywhere in the forest where they patrol in Okinawa (Im actually not positive on which place). He said in the day time it wasnt bad because you could see their webs and avoid them as much as possible. However at night you couldn't see them so you would just walk head first (especially seth since he was point man) into them and hope you didnt get eaten. I wouldve had a nervous breakdown.
Iraq

2 comments:

Bairds said...

I think I would die rather than be close to that spider!

Krystal said...

yuck! I hate spiders! I actually had a dream that a giant spider crawled across me. I woke up screaming--ask matt, he'll tell you. I think I blogged about it too. :)