Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October Fun

Visited my parents this weekend, Seth is out hunting and I had my yearly Mandt trainging (training for "taking down" aggressive/violent patients) for 9 hours so Kyla got to be babysat by Grandma McRae. Kind of a busy day when you factor in a 4 hour comute. Not wise to stay in Orem and work in Logan. Plus side is I got to visit some family and go out with Autumn, who I never get to see anymore:( This is the family dog Powder she is supper old and its a rare moment when she allows Kyla to attack her.

Gardner Villiage, gotta love that place I could spend all my money there if not carful. So many cute things and good food (Summer I saw your bows there sooo cute!). This was over conference weekend my grandparents came down from WA for a visit and to gets some tests done at the Huntsman Cancer Center. Becky and her son Matt came down too. I got to babysit Matt (1.5 years) for a couple hours and came to the conclusion I will never be able to go anywhere if I have more than one child. He was really good but managing 2 mobile babies is work.

Buying Yarn and Gardner Villiage. Chantal is a scarf making maniac.


Kyla inherited her fathers love for all things furry.

Kylas 1st time on a skateboard. Cousin Kylee not so happy with it.


We convinced my mom to dress up...I dont think she has in her adult life. This is her hat and of course we had to have a little photo shoot with Kyla. Couldn't really get a good pic due to her lightning fast movements. Oh and the scarf was made by Chantal. It goes with one of my Halloween costumes.

Kyla at the farmers market, someday I would like to see a pumpkin field with pumpkins the same size as me!

The crawling uniform.


Yes my daugther is in the truck of my car.

Pigtails! Of course they only lasted 2.5 seconds...visous little grabby hands.

Kyla and auntie Chantal.


4 comments:

Bairds said...

oh how fun! I wish I had a pumpkin as big as me, hopefully I'll get to see Kyla before she's not a baby anymore...

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures -the crawling outfit is cute what a great way to protect her knees. My favorite pictures are her in the witch hat and her by the pumpkins -sorry to hear you got stuck in the training for work for 9 hours -yuk -for some reason Tim did have to do that, or he did not know. Who knows? Glad you were able to spend some time with the family.

Angela said...

So fun! I loved the pictures, you've got a gorgeous by the way. I'm glad you were able to spend time with them.

Shane's Posse said...

I freaking love that pic of you guys and the yarn for the scarf. You look BEAUTIFUL! I also love the pic of you, Kyla and the horse. It's a good thing she doesn't have your adversion to all things furry!