Ok so I was totally dying when I saw this. Are they still breakdancing?? That is awesome. Tell them all I miss them tons! :) I am so excited for next September.
That was so funny. I showed Walt and he was laughing his head off. He then showed Jay and Wes, and they watched it over, and over and over. They totally took over my computer, and I went to go read a book.
So when I first saw this, I wondered what was so funny about three men with big heads break dancing. When I finally realized it I almost peed my pants, and High Scool musical just got better.
5 comments:
Ok so I was totally dying when I saw this. Are they still breakdancing?? That is awesome. Tell them all I miss them tons! :) I am so excited for next September.
That was so funny. I showed Walt and he was laughing his head off. He then showed Jay and Wes, and they watched it over, and over and over. They totally took over my computer, and I went to go read a book.
OH, that was hilarious!
awesome!
So when I first saw this, I wondered what was so funny about three men with big heads break dancing. When I finally realized it I almost peed my pants, and High Scool musical just got better.
Post a Comment