Jake came up Hunting with Seth. They only really had one day so I was happy they got to catch one....oh wait not catch as Seth reminds me, but kill.
I made this pic small incase there are those out there who dont like to look at these things.
You are not seeing things. Kyla is being potty trained. She goes potty multiple times a day and we've been able to decrease our diaper useage by half. She even went poop last week in the potty which was a first-usually we just get the other stuff. She LOVES it, and its more work for us since shes 10months but at least it will save us money and shell be able to do it all on her own at an earlier age.
6 comments:
hehehe...I love you. And I love Kyla likes the potty.
congrats on all this good news! the potty, the deer, and that other thing. :) can't wait to see Kyla's costume for halloween!
We actually just ordered Katryn's potty stuff too!
Awesome!!! how did you start potty training? Kate is 16 months and I have not even thought about that!!! seriously let me know!!
I'm impressed, never been able to get my kids potty trained that quickly!
I cannot believe she is being potty trained... Halie is two and I have been dragging my feet! She is ready but I am not... to lazy!
She's such a big girl! Good thing you have another on the way. She'll be an adult before you know it!
Post a Comment